ADM is seeking candidates for the position of Technical Writer to support preparation of technical reports, proposals, and other technical and marketing materials.
Founded in 1979, ADM is a professional service corporation providing energy efficiency program evaluation and research for utilities and other clients across North America.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- A Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as English, journalism, creative writing, communications, etc.
- Three to eight years of writing or communications experience in a professional or academic setting.
- Experience writing in a variety of styles and translating technical information for general readers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, including setting priorities and adapting to changes, in a time-sensitive, deliverable-driven workplace.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and critical-thinking skills, with ability to provide written products that are grammatically correct, factually accurate, and up-to-date.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
Candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with their resume, as well as three writing samples to demonstrate ability to meet requirements listed above.
This position may be based in an ADM office or remotely. ADM’s offices are located in Sacramento, CA; Reno, NV; and Portland, OR.
Starting salary depends on qualifications and experience. ADM benefits include eligibility to participate in medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; an employer-funded HRA, a matching 401(k) plan, three weeks paid time off, and eight paid holidays.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer.