ADM is seeking candidates for the position of Survey Researcher to help in the evaluation of energy efficiency, demand response and other energy programs. In this role, the Survey Researcher will contribute to client deliverables by actively considering clients’ research questions and developing and implementing appropriate methodologies while maintaining a critical eye to ensure data integrity. The Survey Researcher must bring a balance of analytical and consulting skills to this role.
- Develop research methodologies, surveys, interview guides, and other data collection instruments.
- Interact with project managers regarding programming and technical requirements of the project.
- Program surveys, interview guides, and other data collection tools in Qualtrics platform. Identify and implement innovative programming techniques and non-standard solutions to programming challenges.
- Conduct data collection tasks, including review of technical documents and administration of surveys.
- Coordinate with call center staff to develop calling tools to be used for phone surveys.
- Conduct literature reviews and background research to inform recommendations for program evaluations.
DATA ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Plan, conduct, and summarize quantitative and qualitative analyses, including database organization and management.
- Formulate key findings from analysis and report findings in a formal report.
- Write reports that include statistical, narrative, and graphical components as appropriate to the specific project.
INDUSTRY AND EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, building science, sociology (or other applied social science fields), economics, environmental science, psychology, or policy is required is required. Master’s preferred.
- 2 or more years of research and/or program evaluation experience, with a focus on qualitative and quantitative research techniques including surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
- 2 or more years’ experience programming surveys and other data collection tools in experience management platforms such as Qualtrics, Survey Gizmo, or Survey Monkey. Qualtrics specific experience preferred.
- Professional experience in the energy efficiency, public policy, environmental consulting, or market research fields is desirable, but not required.
- Expert experience using survey platforms such as Qualtrics, Survey Gizmo or Survey Monkey.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with R preferred.
- Experience with Qualtrics Stats IQ preferred.
Candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with their resume.
Starting salary depends on qualifications and experience, range: $50k – $90k. ADM benefits include eligibility to participate in medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; an employer-funded HRA, a matching 401(k) plan, three weeks paid time off, and eight paid holidays.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer.