ADM has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, organized, and proactive problem solver. The Management Support Specialist will collaborate with and comprehensively support company executive management including through performance of the following:
- Support business process design, improvement, and implementation, in coordination with company senior management.
- Support review and update of company policies and procedures.
- Support production of technical proposals and associated administrative processes.
- Collect, interpret, and communicate information obtained from project managers relating to project status.
- Support update and maintenance of company website.
- Implement and monitor compliance with contracting/procurement policies and procedures.
- Develop and distribute routine and ad hoc staffing and project budget reports to company management and project managers.
- Support, develop, and administer processes relating to employee training.
- Create comprehensive meeting agendas and minutes in coordination with senior management.
- In support of executive management, draft business correspondence, perform schedule management, and provide other support upon request.
The ideal candidate possesses exceptional organizational, analytical, and communication skills and is a creative problem solver.
Additional requirements of the position include:
- Bachelors Degree (minimum), or Masters Degree (desirable), in Business, Economics, or other relevant field.
- Five or more years of directly applicable professional experience.
This position is based in ADM’s corporate headquarters in Sacramento, CA. Working remotely may be considered for the right candidate.
Starting salary depends on qualifications and experience. ADM benefits include eligibility to participate in medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, an employer-funded HRA, a matching 401(k) plan, three weeks paid time off, and paid holidays.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer. ADM does not discriminate in its employment practices with regard to age, ancestry, religion, color, creed, cultural background, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, military obligations, national origin, race, sex, or sexual orientation.