ADM is a top-tier energy evaluation consultancy providing program evaluation and research for utilities and other clients across North America. ADM provides comprehensive evaluation of energy efficiency programs, including assessment of energy impacts, program processes, market penetration, market transformation, and cost effectiveness. We quantify the impacts of public investments to reduce energy demand and mitigate climate impacts and believe that our collective success depends on how well we investigate and communicate the experiences of all people and businesses who use the electric grid.
ADM views our team as a long-term and mutual investment. At ADM, we are committed to building a valued business while ensuring rewarding careers to our employees.
ADM is seeking candidates for the position of Evaluation Researcher to help in the evaluation of energy efficiency, demand response and other energy programs. In this role, the Energy Analyst will contribute to client deliverables by actively considering clients’ research questions and developing and implementing appropriate methodologies while maintaining a critical eye to ensure data integrity. The Energy Analyst must bring a balance of analytical and consulting skills to this role.
- Develop research methodologies, surveys, interview guides, and other data collection instruments.
- Conduct data collection tasks, including review of technical documents, and administration of surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
- Develop understanding of and employ specific best-practice methods of data collection.
- Conduct literature reviews and background research to inform recommendations for program evaluations.
DATA ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Plan, conduct, and summarize quantitative and qualitative analyses, including database organization and management.
- Formulate key findings from analysis and report findings in a formal report.
- Write reports that include statistical, narrative, and graphical components as appropriate to the specific project.
INDUSTRY AND Education EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, building science, sociology (or other applied social science fields), economics, environmental science, psychology, or policy is required is required. Masters preferred.
- 2 or more years of research and/or program evaluation experience, preferably in energy, with a focus on qualitative and quantitative research techniques including surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
- Professional experience in the energy efficiency, public policy, environmental consulting, or market research fields is desirable, but not required.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using survey platforms such as Survey Gizmo, Qualtrics, or Survey Monkey.
ADM offers competitive compensation packages including medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k).
ADM is an equal opportunity employer. ADM does not discriminate in its employment practices with regard to age, ancestry, religion, color, creed, cultural background, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, military obligations, national origin, race, sex, or sexual orientation.
Only candidates who submit an application, resume and cover letter through our company website will be considered for the position. Please use the link below.
Please apply online at: http://admenergy.com/job-application/
Please visit us at http://admenergy.com/